Sunday, March 13, 2011

the dog days are over now..

A month..really? Wow...I'm slacking..MAJOR!

I have a five day weekend this week. It's nice in a way, but not nice when I can't pay my bills let alone actually have some sort of a life on the days I have off. I'm hoping to actually go out tomorrow with some friends..hopefully.

I haven't talked much about my family on here, but we're gonna get into it. My dad who was married so many times he couldn't legally get married again even if he would've wanted to. When my dad passed away almost 2 years ago he was 71. As far as I know he only has one other daughter who's in her 40s. He didn't see her since she was about four years old, and I never met her. I always knew about her, but I knew not to bring it up around my dad because it was a very sore subject, and it still hurt him considering the circumstances. (he was a very emotional person but didn't like to show it.) When i was 17 I tried to contact her, but that was a very failed attempt sadly. I've been thinking about her lately, and so I wrote her a snail mail letter the other day. I still have to send it out, but I'm hoping to get some response from her. It was pretty difficult to write considering I was telling her that my dad passed away, but i got through it, and now I just have to get the balls to send it out.

Onto a lighter note..I get to see my cousin's little girl tomorrow who is the cutest baby in the world. I'm impartial, but I don't care. I have seen her in forever and I'm soooo excited!! =D

this is my new favorite song of the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment