Saturday, February 5, 2011

Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?

I'm done with shopping. period. well not really. I went last night and bought 2 bras that were my size brought them home, and guess what? Bingo! They don't fit! I get out of work tonight, and buy 2 more in the next size up, and they don't fit! I seriously don't get it. I'm so done with bra shopping. They never last, and of course I can't go to Victoria's Secret because they don't have my size.

When shit like this happens (i.e. bra/jeans shopping) it gets me so pissed off. My boobs are too big to fit into anything, my legs are too damn long to buy regular jeans, (even tall jeans at my local Wal-Mart), and my feet are too damn big/wide for regular shoes. Basically the only thing I can shop for and not really have a big problem is shirts! WTF!?!

I finally broke down and bought a pair of jeans. I had to pay $30. :/ I'm not too thrilled about that. At all. I don't like that i can't find a good pair of jeans that fit and feel good. I have one pair that fits perfect but they're getting holes in the thighs, and they're not quite long enough. My other pair is iffy. They're long enough but I don't really care for them.

I ordered The Office Digital Shorts, and Welcome To The Riley's the other day. Can't wait for them to get here! =D If only Dundler Mifflin was a real place to work......

No comments:

Post a Comment