Friday, February 4, 2011

Guess what, your not so tough, So I came back here to call your bluff.

This is not a happy post. at. all. Today went from bad, to ok, to horrible!! I started getting ready for work and the underwire in my bra snapped in half! Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal to a normal person, but to be frank, I'm big chested and can't find bras anywhere! It's so frustrating! So

I finish getting ready for work and of course I'm running late as usual but I have to run to the bank, go pay rent, and get some stuff for my tattoo which by the way turned out awesome, and it itching like a BITCH!

I'm late for work. It's a daily thing but I'm trying to get to work earlier than what I have been. I'm not always successful, but whatev. Work is work. I buy a few bras after work and come home. I try to them and you'll never guess what happened! They don't fit! What a surprise! (I'm being totally sarcastic by the way. I'm a very sarcastic person ;) )

Oh! My night gets even better! I go to put my new movie in my tv and guess what? My tv decides to take a crap. Makes my night even better! 1. I don't have the money to buy a new one. 2. I need the noise to fall asleep. (I'm weird like that. )

Uh. This is gonna be very interesting that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sleeeeeping yet?? :) Don't worry, Monday will make up for a crap night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i wasn't sleep yet. i didn't go to sleep till around 2:30-ish. monday's gonna be pretty awesome. just sayin! :)

    ReplyDelete