Saturday, January 29, 2011

"I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole"

I'm starting to become an old lady. For the last week I've been exhausted by 1 am rolls around. That is soooo not me! I'm seriously exhausted right now and it's not even midnight!



So today I officially started my new job today! Since I'm working back there now I have to know stuff about the surrounding departments. Yep that's right. Did I mention that's 3 all together? This is gonna be interesting that's for sure! I have to open on Wednesday, and I still have no idea what all to do. It's gonna be a long day that's for sure!



I've been torturing myself lately. It's my dream to travel to Italy. I love the language, and the food. The food! Oh my! I should have been Italian. I recently watched Eat Love Pray and I would love to just be able to take off for a year and travel. I need to seriously get my shit together so I can do this!



The problem? I have absolutely no idea what I want to go to school for. I love to cook, but sadly there is no school around here with a culinary arts program. The closest school is over an hour away and I can't afford to drive there and my car aka the beast wouldn't make it. So unless I win the lottery I don't see it happening. Which sucks! :(

1 comment: