Sunday, January 23, 2011

yes i would die for you baby, but you won't do the same..

New blog! w00t!

I'm totally loving this song right now...




There's this girl at work who is a complete and utter bitch. I'm not kidding. She doesn't do anything except for stand around and lean on the counter at work. I think you get the idea. :) Anyways, I was working by her today and I kept on getting this feeling someone was looking at me. Guess who! Emo-Lazy Girl! It was freaking me out bad. It gets better! I stay in the backroom for lunch and guess who is on lunch the same time as me..you guessed right again! Of course she sits in the booth right by me so she's looking at me. So what do I do? No, I don't confront her, I stick my nose in my awesome new book The Pact By Jodi Picoult which by the way is the bees knees! I don't like confrontation whatsoever especially at work. I seriously need to work on it. That's besides the point lol.

I've been thinking about changing my memorial tattoo. Just the words, but I found the perfect one. It's totally different but it's totally perfect. Here's the picture:
The words are perfect, I love the font and it's already the right color. I just need to change the dates. I just need to figure out if it's still gonna go on my ankle of not. Hmmm...decisions decisions...

3 comments:

  1. I like that tattoo! And I think it would go well on an ankle! =)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! i was thinking about doing it on my ankle. i think it's the best choice :)

    ReplyDelete