Friday, January 21, 2011

whoa! what? a new blog already? yep you bet! ;) a little update on the day...

i thought i was gonna die at work today. my legs are still sooo sore! i'm walking around like a little old lady! it would probably be better if i was like this:





so in a week and a half i'm going to get my first tattoo. to be honest i'm scared shitless. here's a picture of it. i drew it myself with some help of tracing :)





b's also getting a tattoo so i won't be so nervous but i wanna do mine first so i don't get severely freaked out. the orange cancer awareness ribbon is for his cancer which was kidney. the dates are the year he was born and the year he died, and i wanted to get some stars done so i added those in. i'm debating on the in loving memory dad tho. i was thinking of some other words but i'm not quite sure. i also want a different font than that. i hate my handwriting! i'll have to ask my tattoo lovin peeps. get some ideas going :)

i'm gonna try to blog a few times a week so i can get motivated so keep an eye out for this gal!

2 comments:

  1. Beck, I would totally push you in a wheel chair if needed. As long as your nose doesn't randomly become that ginormous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i hope my nose wouldn't be that ginormous! ;)

    ReplyDelete